Transition Planning for your Family Business
Whether you see transition in your near future, or far on the horizon, you know you need to decide the future of your business.
The questions are…
- Do you hand it over to your children?
- Is it time to sell?
- How will you resolve family and estate conflicts which may arise?
- How will you be compensated financially if you sell or transfer?
- What are your transition options?
- What’s the best way to find a buyer and negotiate a practical sale?
- What impact will the proposed transition have on family members, employees, customers, suppliers, and bankers?
Answering these and many other questions will be part of a good transition plan for your business.
Are you ready?
Take our short transition prep questionnaire.
Read more about Family Business and Transition Planning Issues
[get_posts category=”Family Business, Transition Planning, Succession, Retirement”]