We believe that all businesses, regardless of size, need the services of a Chief Financial Officer (CFO). A financial expert at the wheel of the business helps to drive your company forward at speed – and that’s vital for achieving your strategic goals.
But for small or mid-size businesses, budgets may not stretch to taking on a full-time CFO. So, how do you get that financial expertise without the expense of taking on a permanent finance officer?
The answer is our CFO Package, a way to get your own personal CFO and business coach at a fraction of the cost.
The true cost of a CFO
The average cost of an in-house CFO, not including overhead and assistants, is around $14,000 a month in the U.S. That’s a large outlay for any business, especially if you’re a smaller enterprise that has big aspirations, but limited capital.
By outsourcing, you get the insight, experience and business value of an experienced CFO, but in a much more cost-effective way.
Get your own personal CFO
Our CFO Package allows you to tap into our business and finance skills and experience as and when you need them. With access to our financial advice and strategic guidance, you’ll soon have a better grasp on your company’s finances – allowing you to quickly take your business to another level.
Here’s what’s included in our CFO package:
- Everything included in our Basic Compliance Package plus
- An annual 5-year profitability analysis.
- Business coaching throughout the year.
Annual Determining Personal Goals Review
We work with you to discover your personal goals and what want from life.
What you get:
- A clear report that outlines your requirements for:
- your business life
- your relationship with the business
- your personal life goals
- An action plan that helps you work towards these goals
Annual Business Review and Goals Assessment
Annual Business Review and Goals Assessment and a goals assessment as standard.
What you get:
- A plan for monitoring your business performance throughout the year and beyond
- Development of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Help with measuring your ongoing success
Quarterly KPI Reviews
We believe it’s important to meet regularly so we can help you steer the business in the right direction.
What you get:
- Quarterly meetings to review:
- your key performance indicators (KPIs)
- your business goals and strategic plan
- any operational issues you may be facing
- Strategic guidance based on this KPI review
Find out more about our CFO Package
Our CFO Package is the simplest way to get real financial expertise on your board. We’ll deliver the reporting, planning and business vision that’s needed to make your company the success that it deserves to be. We’d love to have a chat about your CFO requirements, just click below to find out more.